I have been a customer and consultant for a little over a year.I followed what they say and pay on time.

Our bill is $6.13 for a month and I have earned money. The problem with most people is they always want to re-invent the wheel on how this is set up, or think that this is a dollar lotto ticket. In any legit company you have to do something for a result. Get a consultant who knows what to do and is willing to help you succeed to your goal, wether it is free energy or making a residual income.

Just some food for thought for others, everyone is involved with networking the difference is an Ambit consultant gets paid where your not.Just stating a fact.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Ambit Energy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ambit Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Ambit Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ambit Energy?

Comments

Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Recycle bin just skipped ! And not emptied Waste Pro Usa "I called twice as I was the ONLY one on my block that did not get my recycle bin emptied!I was assured it would be addressed.Well it is now 8:30pm..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more