I have been a customer and consultant for a little over a year.I followed what they say and pay on time.

Our bill is $6.13 for a month and I have earned money. The problem with most people is they always want to re-invent the wheel on how this is set up, or think that this is a dollar lotto ticket. In any legit company you have to do something for a result. Get a consultant who knows what to do and is willing to help you succeed to your goal, wether it is free energy or making a residual income.

Just some food for thought for others, everyone is involved with networking the difference is an Ambit consultant gets paid where your not.Just stating a fact.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Ambit Energy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ambit Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Ambit Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ambit Energy?

Comments