4.5
Additional Fees

I've been an Ambit customer for 5+ years. They are still in their first ten years, and are operating in a bunch of states, so yes, they've had some growing pains. That being said, I've not had issues with them. After several years of being a customer, I got into some casual conversations friends and family and after 15, I now earn free energy each month. Plus, those friends are now saving money with Ambit. Usually 20-30%. A widow on fixed income who is a neighbor was paying .16/ kWh with one of the big guys. Now, as an Ambit customer, she is paying under $.10 /kWh.

For 2015, and my 4 BR home in N. TX, I paid just over $308 for a whole year of electricity. *We use natural gas for heat and water heater.

Are they perfect? Nope. Should you give them a phone number or two, in addition to email address or two? Yes! In my experience, if we missed a bill we were mailed a 2nd notice. I'd give them a couple ways to contact you, and actually read your emails from them. No matter who you use, if you go out of town, let them know, and arrange payments.

This reviewer shared experience about "free electricity via referrals." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user18340965 is overall satisfied with Ambit Energy and uploaded a picture. the best about ambit energy customer care from Ambit Energy was savings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ambit Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Ambit Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ambit Energy?

Comments