Fort Worth, Texas

I've been an Ambit customer for 5+ years. They are still in their first ten years, and are operating in a bunch of states, so yes, they've had some growing pains. That being said, I've not had issues with them. After several years of being a customer, I got into some casual conversations friends and family and after 15, I now earn free energy each month. Plus, those friends are now saving money with Ambit. Usually 20-30%. A widow on fixed income who is a neighbor was paying .16/ kWh with one of the big guys. Now, as an Ambit customer, she is paying under $.10 /kWh.

Related: Ambit Energy - Ambit Getaway - FAIL!

For 2015, and my 4 BR home in N. TX, I paid just over $308 for a whole year of electricity. *We use natural gas for heat and water heater.

Are they perfect? Nope. Should you give them a phone number or two, in addition to email address or two? Yes! In my experience, if we missed a bill we were mailed a 2nd notice. I'd give them a couple ways to contact you, and actually read your emails from them. No matter who you use, if you go out of town, let them know, and arrange payments.

I liked: Savings, Saving money, Service, Service and savings, Free electricity.

4.5
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ambit Energy Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Free electricity via referrals. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ambit Energy?

Comments