We have a 4 BR home and I actually love seeing my electricity bill. We recommended 15 customers who gave them a try, and those bills are averaged each month, and that amount is deducted from our bill. When our contract is getting close to expiration we are notified via email and letter and even a phone call.
We used them for my small business as well. Even more savings.
If I don't have to pay $300 in one month, that means about $400+ of before tax money that I don't have to earn.
Plus we are earning travel miles with kWh we use.
Very happy! Thanks Ambit!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Saving money
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "On August 29th 2014 I bought $125 of K-1 Kerosene for my indoor Kerosene heaters to start getting ready for winter.I had just put new wicks in my 3 heaters..."
- "I have to lodge a complaint against a company providing limousine pick up in the USA. The company trades as “www.myairporttrip.com” and I booked several airports to hotel and hotel..."
- "My order took one month to receive. I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL. I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too..."
- "Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle from Memphis Airport..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."