We have a 4 BR home and I actually love seeing my electricity bill. We recommended 15 customers who gave them a try, and those bills are averaged each month, and that amount is deducted from our bill. When our contract is getting close to expiration we are notified via email and letter and even a phone call.
We used them for my small business as well. Even more savings.
If I don't have to pay $300 in one month, that means about $400+ of before tax money that I don't have to earn.
Plus we are earning travel miles with kWh we use.
Very happy! Thanks Ambit!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Saving money
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in..."
- "I recently purchased a handbag from one of your sellers to only be told the bag had water damage and would I accept a similar bag instead! The new one..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."