4.3

We have a 4 BR home and I actually love seeing my electricity bill. We recommended 15 customers who gave them a try, and those bills are averaged each month, and that amount is deducted from our bill. When our contract is getting close to expiration we are notified via email and letter and even a phone call.

We used them for my small business as well. Even more savings.

If I don't have to pay $300 in one month, that means about $400+ of before tax money that I don't have to earn.

Plus we are earning travel miles with kWh we use.

Very happy! Thanks Ambit!

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Ambit Energy and uploaded a picture. the best about positive experience from Ambit Energy was savings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ambit Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Ambit Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ambit Energy?

Comments