I was under contract for 7.2 cents a month and elected to let my contract go to variable rate, which per their website says you can save 3% guaranteed (I have screen shots and downloads of this to prove it.). However, my rate jumped to 15.9 cents and hasn't gone down since. When calling to complain about this, I got the line from them that they because I failed to renew my contract that they switched me the variable system, which by everything on their website should be cheap - I have included screenshots and their own documentation. In fact, non of the competitive rates go that high on their website. I've filed complaints with the Utilities Commission and the Attorney General in PA.
If you Google Ambit energy and class action lawsuit, you will see I am not alone in this as.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Energy Bill
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS... The 14 business days..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."