I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was pleased with his service and I was excited to be paying less on the electricity bill.

Little did I know that in this verification process, I would be transferred to the "commercial" department and forced to wait for ~20 min. After being greeted by a rude representative, I spoke to her for about 2 minutes and got sent back to the automated system only to get connected to the original people that transferred me to the "commercial" department. I hung up and talked to the guy who referred me. Giving them one more chance I called again only to go through the exact same process as before with a 25 minute wait time now.

All in all, a 2 minute verification of enrollment ended up taking an hour.

Thanks Ambit, thanks.

*Notice the difference in time on the clock with the provided pictures.

Review about: Ambit Energy Electricity Supply.

Had an Experience with Ambit Energy?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #704229

ur hot.. :zzz

I think ambit rocks it the "moderator" defending the ambit energy mlm scheme on this site.

Look fully and well into matters before choosing an alternative electric supplier. Check out a wholesale supplier for price protection at a fixed rate. Direct Energy (Gateway Energy) seems like a good place to start.

to Andrea #1158315

Ha ha ha .... Direct Energy :-) Goodo luck!

EVERYONE has gone through that at SOME point in there life. Doesn't. Mean you should single out one particular company.