Ambit Energy - ARE YOU KIDDING ME

119 of 169 Ambit Energy reviews

I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was pleased with his service and I was excited to be paying less on the electricity bill.

Little did I know that in this verification process, I would be transferred to the "commercial" department and forced to wait for ~20 min. After being greeted by a rude representative, I spoke to her for about 2 minutes and got sent back to the automated system only to get connected to the original people that transferred me to the "commercial" department. I hung up and talked to the guy who referred me. Giving them one more chance I called again only to go through the exact same process as before with a 25 minute wait time now.

All in all, a 2 minute verification of enrollment ended up taking an hour.

Thanks Ambit, thanks.

*Notice the difference in time on the clock with the provided pictures.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
119 of 169 Ambit Energy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Andrea

Aug 03, 2013 #693047 Hillsborough Township, New Jersey, United States

I think ambit rocks it the "moderator" defending the ambit energy mlm scheme on this site.
Look fully and well into matters before choosing an alternative electric supplier. Check out a wholesale supplier for price protection at a fixed rate. Direct Energy (Gateway Energy) seems like a good place to start.

0 0 Reply

May 13 #1158315

Ha ha ha .... Direct Energy :-) Goodo luck!

0 0 Reply
ambit Rocks

Jul 12, 2013 #679299

EVERYONE has gone through that at SOME point in there life. Doesn't. Mean you should single out one particular company.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ambit Energy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ambit Energy.
Filing a new complaint about
×