I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was pleased with his service and I was excited to be paying less on the electricity bill.
Little did I know that in this verification process, I would be transferred to the "commercial" department and forced to wait for ~20 min. After being greeted by a rude representative, I spoke to her for about 2 minutes and got sent back to the automated system only to get connected to the original people that transferred me to the "commercial" department. I hung up and talked to the guy who referred me. Giving them one more chance I called again only to go through the exact same process as before with a 25 minute wait time now.
All in all, a 2 minute verification of enrollment ended up taking an hour.
Thanks Ambit, thanks.
*Notice the difference in time on the clock with the provided pictures.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."