AMBIT ENERGY CUSTOMERS: IMPORTANT, please read!
I had my debit card stolen last month and it was cancelled. Today Ambit turned off my electricity. I am an Ambit rep. They did not e-mail me, snail mail me or call my cell number. They called the house once and did not leave a message (agent told me they were not able to leave a message, but it counts as contacting me anyway). My original bill was: $65.39
I was charged:
$15.64 disconnect fee
$41.70 reconnect fee
$125.00 deposit because my electricity had been turned off
$2.50 to talk to a human being and
$2.50 to pay bey credit card, for a TOTAL of:
$252.73 for a $65.37 bill that was not paid because of a theft. I had NEVER missed a payment, I was never LATE with a payment. This was the FIRST and ONLY time the bill was not paid on time. They also know that I am a rep.
RUN as fast as you can to cancel your Ambit account and get another provider before they *** too.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Elecric Utility
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "American Solar Direct offered us a $3,000 cash back offer/incentive that was part of our solar agreement in order to match a competitor's price and secure our business. However,..."
- "A driver drove through a gate onto a side yard to make his delivery, other drivers delivered from the road, this driver drove over an antique gate that was laying..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "This company is a complete scam!!! Dont order from here save yourself from this comp. I payed xtra for fast shipping which was an option so i wanted to be..."
- "Sally Hansen eye lash curler I bought this curler on Friday (10/17) and it was the first and last time I used it. It cut my eye lashes off!!! Very..."
- "After initiating a claim with PayPal, my order was shipped. My dress finally arrived, but was not what I ordered. Not only was it the wrong size, it was..."
- " We had reservation for Wednesday night August 17th 2016 at Motel 6 Nashville TN by the airport. We were disappointed by the old beds, old room but decided to stay...."
- "I know Marketing...This company and the products are amazing...I will be more than happy to talk with anyone on how to get started...the best way is part time...this business is..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."