AMBIT ENERGY CUSTOMERS: IMPORTANT, please read!
I had my debit card stolen last month and it was cancelled. Today Ambit turned off my electricity. I am an Ambit rep. They did not e-mail me, snail mail me or call my cell number. They called the house once and did not leave a message (agent told me they were not able to leave a message, but it counts as contacting me anyway). My original bill was: $65.39
I was charged:
$15.64 disconnect fee
$41.70 reconnect fee
$125.00 deposit because my electricity had been turned off
$2.50 to talk to a human being and
$2.50 to pay bey credit card, for a TOTAL of:
$252.73 for a $65.37 bill that was not paid because of a theft. I had NEVER missed a payment, I was never LATE with a payment. This was the FIRST and ONLY time the bill was not paid on time. They also know that I am a rep.
RUN as fast as you can to cancel your Ambit account and get another provider before they *** too.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "A few days after Christmas was my first time renting a car with Enterprise, and will be my LAST AND ONLY! I rented a Chevy Malibu 2012, we went around..."
- "This company is a complete scam!!! Dont order from here save yourself from this comp. I payed xtra for fast shipping which was an option so i wanted to be..."
- "Sally Hansen eye lash curler I bought this curler on Friday (10/17) and it was the first and last time I used it. It cut my eye lashes off!!! Very..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "After being up sold, I own that on a wheel bearing that I don't believe I needed, the 'mechanic' left another customer's wheel stud in the brake shoe/drum assembly. ..."
- "We sit for 5 hours when we got this car it was the only one they would show us. They waited till it started raining to even show it to..."