Ambit Energy - Never late, Debit card stolen, lights turned off ENORMOUS charges
AMBIT ENERGY CUSTOMERS: IMPORTANT, please read!
I had my debit card stolen last month and it was cancelled. Today Ambit turned off my electricity. I am an Ambit rep. They did not e-mail me, snail mail me or call my cell number. They called the house once and did not leave a message (agent told me they were not able to leave a message, but it counts as contacting me anyway). My original bill was: $65.39
I was charged:
$15.64 disconnect fee
$41.70 reconnect fee
$125.00 deposit because my electricity had been turned off
$2.50 to talk to a human being and
$2.50 to pay bey credit card, for a TOTAL of:
$252.73 for a $65.37 bill that was not paid because of a theft. I had NEVER missed a payment, I was never LATE with a payment. This was the FIRST and ONLY time the bill was not paid on time. They also know that I am a rep.
RUN as fast as you can to cancel your Ambit account and get another provider before they *** too.review #378065
You may also like
- "Pos customer service, I've found a better rate and my bill isn't due til 9/3/2014....it's the 27th of August and there calling me for payment already harassing me......"
- "I have NEVER had any contact with Commerce Energy, and as far as I know they are not providers of energy in my town in California. I received a..."
- "I recently resigned from a telemarketing company that sets appointments for solar companies. The Executive team was very strong but unfortunately they were either in the other suite of the..."
- "A few days after Christmas was my first time renting a car with Enterprise, and will be my LAST AND ONLY! I rented a Chevy Malibu 2012, we went around..."
- "Sally Hansen eye lash curler I bought this curler on Friday (10/17) and it was the first and last time I used it. It cut my eye lashes off!!! Very..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."