Ambit Energy is incompetent
I switched to Ambit Energy to save money on my electric bill and to make money promoting it as it is offered through multi level marketing.
I put my residence and numerous investment homes on Ambit plus a boat load of friends and relatives. It cost $350 to become a rep and 1 year later I have not been paid a dime.
Rates jumped 12.9 to 16.9, They cut off my service at home because the pymt was credited (repeatedly) to the wrong account. Food ruined, children were stuck in the cold, pets couldn't be attended to. Their admitted error, so i turned elect. back on myself. I then was fined for meter tampering??? They refuse to re-imburse I, my friends and family have all dropped Ambit.eef347b review #127827
You may also like
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Cornflakes I just purchasedBagged was sealed but cereal was thick hard and very unpleasant to chew. I have eaten this cereal at least forty years and this experience has ruined..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- "Whent to store#08788 the ladie at counter very rude doesnt want to be there rang my stuff up moaning givimg me dirty looks not very pleasent needs customer srv training..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."